Reflection about Security and Privacy course

My experience with this course was a good one. I learned more theory about security and privacy than hands on learning, which  isn't a bad thing but i would've preferred some practice sessions with the Wizeline team on topics that could've helped us during the development of our project.

My team and i had to really do some research on how to do 2FA with the technologies that we were using, we didn't have a guide line to get ourselves started.
But as usual we managed to get it done. I think that including the Wizeline Security team really gave the course a plus.

Taking this course really opened my eyes towards the Security aspect of software, because being a good programmer is so much more than just writing good code. It's about allowing yourself to explore every different angle of programming. The goal is to become a professional a multidimensional programmer and that's also my goal. 

I believe that the goal of this course was to comprehend the importance of the 10 topics that Ken listed for us to talk and research about them, and that is exactly what i did so i would grade myself on this last partial of the semester a 10 (equivalent to a 9.1 on Ken's scale) because on this last couple of weeks we started working on our final project and that meant to think about security and actually implement it and that what me and my team did.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Wsq03